Working at Thomas's Fulham
Thank you for your interest in working at Thomas's Fulham. All current vacancies are listed below and details can be found by clicking on the links beside each vacancy.
It is hard not to feel immense pride working at Thomas's. One could search high and low for the opportunity to be part of such a bustling, welcoming working environment that offers both daily challenges and enormous rewards. Prep School Subject Leader
I feel so lucky to work at Thomas's Fulham, the children are wonderful and the staff amazing! Teaching Assistant
There are currently no Co-Curricular vacancies.
Please click here for an application form.
- Policy on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders
- Application and Recruitment Process
- Safeguarding Children Policy and Procedures
If you have any questions regarding recruitment at Thomas's Fulham, please contact Jan Turner on Tel: 020 7751 8206 or email: JanTurner@thomas-s.co.uk.
- Catering - please contact the Personnel Department on Tel: 01425 481502 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT - Michael Swart email@example.com
Thomas's London Day Schools are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment and work in accordance with our child protection policies and procedures. All posts are subjected to an enhanced DBS check.