London SW6 3ES
Tel: 020 7751 8200
The school buildings are a total of 35,000 square feet and stand in a one acre site in Hugon Road facing South Park. They were built in 1892, and opened on 29th October 1894 as the Hugon Road School for 1200 boys and girls.
Since then the school buildings have been in constant educational use. Up to September 2004 they formed part of London Institute's Chelsea College of Art and Design.
In October 2004 the buildings were sold and a long lease was granted to Thomas's London Day Schools. Following a complete refurbishment programme, Thomas's Fulham opened in September 2005 as a local, co-educational, independent preparatory school. The school has grown to its maximum of around 440 children.
In addition to classrooms for the Lower and Preparatory Schools, there are specialist facilities for Art and Design Technology, Pottery, Ballet, Drama, Computing, Music, Music Practice and Science, together with a Library, Gymnasium/Assembly Hall, Kitchen and Playground. The school makes full use of South Park and local sporting amenities.
The majority of children attending Thomas's Fulham live locally.